If you ever wanted to experience Atlantis on Dubai’s iconic Palm Island, here is your best chance. And with amenities galore, 5-star accommodations, and the city’s best water park and aquarium, you’ll see why Atlantis, The Palm wins industry awards year after year — including the recent distinction of No. 1 Resort in the Middle East (Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards, 2019).
Travelzoo members can now spend 3 nights or more at this luxury resort starting at $499. This never-before-seen price is per room (not per person) and saves 50% on prices elsewhere.
Best of all, you can purchase this deal now, and go anytime in the next 15 months — ample time to shop for the best flights (Emirates offers nonstop flights to Dubai from ten U.S. cities) or other bucket-list destinations to pair with this one. Dubai is only a 3-4 hour flight from Europe and an ideal stopover en route to Bali, the Maldives or other destinations in Asia. You don’t have to pick any travel dates yet, and if you can’t go, this voucher is fully refundable.
- Travel July-September 2020 or May-September 2021
- For $499, two people can spend 3 nights in an upgraded oceanview room with a king bed and view of the Arabian Sea
- An even better deal: Add daily breakfast and dinner for two each night for $133 more per day. Choose from 16 restaurants, including Nobu, Gordon-Ramsey’s Bread Street, Ossiano (the underwater fine dining seafood restaurant) and more
- For $899, spend 3 nights in an Imperial Club Room, which comes with exclusive access and privileges throughout the resort including private check-in, daily breakfast, evening drinks and canapes, private beach access, airport transfers and more
- Stays in late fall and winter (October 2020 – April 2021) are $200 more
- Want to extend your trip? Purchase extra nights starting at $199
- All stays at Atlantis, The Palm include daily entrance to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium, as well as preferential rates on dolphin and sea lion interactions
- Prices are based on two adults and one child per room
- All hotel taxes are included
- Not available on: Dec. 26, 2020 – Jan. 1 2021; April 1-17, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit. Please contact the hotel for more details.